He is 4′ 9″ tall. He is probably stronger than you, does better Olympic Lifts, and has more bodybuilding trophies. His grandson may be older than you too. Here are some of his achievements. He is Precious McKenzie.
- * 9 times British Weight Lifting Champion
- * 10 times British Power Lifting Champion
- * 5 times World Power Lifting Champion
- * 8 World Masters Power Lifting Records
- 1999- 2002
- * 4 consecutive Gold Medals at the
- Commonwealth Games
- * Represented Britain in 3 Olympic Games:
- Mexico 1968, Munich 1972, Montreal 1976
- * Current World Masters Power Lifting
- * Elected to the World Hall of Fame for Power
- Lifting – Texas, USA
- * Mr World – AAU, Short, 4th
- * Mr World – AAU, 12th
- * Mr World – AAU, Short, 3rd
- * Mr World – AAU, 22nd
He can also fix your back. He is one of the best. Check out his web page.
ah precious rocks! and has for many many years. a real real deal guy if there ever was one.a true iron man.
quote from his web page – “Most back injuries are not caused by lifting heavy loads. You can put your back out lifting up a set of keys.”
How true… I used to have a lot of problems with my back (and doctors always told me not to lift heavy things not to bend etc). Because of heavy excercise (deadlifts, kettlebels, windmils…) my back feels great.